Welcome

Welcome to Barnabas Notes. The title of this site comes from the Biblical character of that name who was a companion of the apostle Paul on his first missionary journey and whose name was actually Joseph. He was called "Barnabas," which means "son of encouragement," because of his ability to bless the lives of others. We hope that this blog will be such a blessing in your life!

A peaceful spring on the Macedonian side of Lake Ochrid in the Balkan Mountains

Tuesday, April 3, 2007

The Return of Barnabas

OK, it's "word eating" time. The last time I posted anything on this blog I said there would be no new posts here. Well, I changed my mind. I'm allowed to do that, am I not? After a month and a half of not posting on this blog, it occurs to me that Barnabas Notes might do more good if we keep this format alive. So, I'm going to start posting these notes of encouragement again.

Right now, the whole set of Barnabas Notes in included in Volumes I and II. The set can be purchased by visiting http://donniebates.com and following the link to "Barnabas Notes." I will also be starting Volume III in the very near future. It is my prayer that these articles will some good for those who read them and bring honor and glory to God.

God bless and know that He loves you and so do I.

Donnie Bates

No comments: